28. How to send Bitcoins on BitGo?
1. Click on the name of the wallet on the main page. Go to the "Send" section
2. Fill in recipient's address (field 1), Bitcoin amount (field 2) and click "Next"
3. You will be asked to verify transaction details. If everything is correct — click “Send funds”
4. To carry out transaction — type 2 — step verification code (in this example we used Google Authenticator — GA). As well enter the password of your wallet.
After entering a correct password you would see the confirmation that transaction was sent successfully.