25. How to create a Bitcoin wallet on Coinbase.com?
1. Go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and click on Sign Up
2. Fill in your “First Name”, “Last Name” and “Email”. Create a secure Password, (minimum 10 characters long) Don't Forget Your Password, Write it down and keep it in a secure place or use a password manager (for example, free KeePass software keepass.info or free LastPass lastpass.com)! WARNING: Forgotten passwords are UNRECOVERABLE and will results in LOSS of ALL of your bitcoins!
3. Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
4. Verify your email.
5. Once you confirm your Email you are already logged into Coinbase.
6. You will need to verify/change the Currency to USD and to BTC. Click on Settings.
7. And then Click on Preferences.
8. Change the “Local currency” to “United States Dollar (USD)”. Change the “Time zone” to your location and Select “Bitcoin units” to BTC. Click on “Save”.
9. Click on the Security tab.
10. Click on “Verify A Phone”
11. On “Choose a country” drop down menu and select the country where your phone number is associated with. Put “Your phone number” in the space provided and click “Next”.
12. Receive your code on the phone, enter the verification number and click on “Verify Phone Number”